Pimples or Acne Herbal Medicinal Plants Treatment

When I was in high school, I think in 2nd year level and in the age of 14, I got pimples on my face. I never mind that in the first time. I tolerate it, and some of my relative told me just for my being teenager so I got pimples. But when I face in the mirror, I see that my pimples getting more and more and I afraid what happen to my beautiful face if those big pimples develops in my face and no treatment being use.

I find the way; I told my father what the matter is. And fortunately he gives me some procedures and steps on how to treat my pimples naturally using some herbal plants. It’s organic and nothing to worry.

Pimples or Acne usually develops on the face, back and chest.

This time I want to share you what my father told me. The herbal plants to be needed and the correct procedure that really works.

Pimples or Acne Herbal Medicinal Plants Treatment:
- You need ripe PAPAYA and KALAMANSI juice 
- Mix 3 tablespoons of mashed ripe papaya, with 1 tablespoon kalamansi juice. 
- After you done mixing apply on your face every after washing.
- Leaves it on your face for almost 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes rinse your face with warm water.

Try to Read:
Just follow the procedure correctly and observe the effect in 7 days of daily use. I hope it will to those teenagers and young adult who suffer Pimples or Acne in the long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment